Save 15% on Socialize: Monetizing Social Media – West
Don’t miss your chance to connect with today’s most influential social media leaders at Socialize: Monetizing Social Media – West, October 20-21 in San Francisco. This two-day, four-track event gathers social media enthusiasts for comprehensive sessions, focused discussions, and diverse perspectives on gaming, mobile, marketing, media, and all things social!
The Socialize: Monetizing Social Media program features over 80 speakers including Owais Farooqui (Atari), Vivian Rosenthal (Goldrun), Chris Cunningham (appssavvy), and Megan Berry (Klout). They’ll be covering a wide range of social media topics and will be there to answer all of your questions. Gaming sessions include:
- Small and Medium Social Games Developers: Strategies for Success
- Building a Successful Social Games Distribution Strategy: Facebook and Beyond
- Mobile Gaming: The Next Stage of App Monetization
- Social Media’s “Wedding of the Century”: Online Video Advertising and Social Games
- Measuring the Health of Your Virtual Economy
- Social Games 2015: Where to now?
Act Now! Mochi Media readers save 15% off of Gold Passports by using the code SZMOCHI. Register now for best rates.