We would like to thank Casual Connect, our illustrious speakers, and all of the attendees (both in-person and virtual) for your help and participation in making FGS at Casual Connect possible!
Mochi Media was thrilled to partner once again with Casual Connect to bring FGS to Seattle last week as an official summit for the conference. We had over 70 attendees in the room, and another 70+ online watching the live stream (special thanks to Adobe for making the live stream and recordings below possible). Check out the session recordings and presentations via Slideshare.
- Next Generation Flash Gaming: Lessons from Console Development- Justin Lambros, General Manager, Kabam
- Driving Stage3D: A Post Mortem- Nate Beck, Co-Founder, The Engine Company
- Deep Dive Into Starling (& Bacon)- Lee Brimelow, Platform Evangelist & Thibault Imbert, Sr. Product Manager, Adobe Systems
- AS3 / AIR to iOS in 157 Easy Steps- Ryan Henson Creighton, President, Untold Entertainment, Inc.
- Combining Action and Strategy in One Game: The Making of Automech Tower Defense- Juan Gril, Studio Manager, Joju Games