All About Ads
The Mochi community event “All About Ads” has come and gone, thanks to everyone for stopping by! We hope it was informational, if not at least a little bit entertaining. If you missed it don’t worry- we have some wrap-up information for you! You can watch the recorded presentation, check out the questions from attendees, and/or view the slides below. Enjoy!
Watch The Recorded Event
Post-Presentation Questions (answered in the recording)
These questions were asked, and answered, at the end of the presentation:
- TV is separated in different segments in this chart as opposed to internet, doesn’t that create an unfair comparison?
- How big was the impact of refusing low quality ads on revenue?
- What about ad revenue in INDIA?
- What is the minimum budget for advertising on the Mochi platform outside of the self-servce platform? Is there a video ad requirement?
- Is it possible to implement all Mochi ad products so that mochi can decide which one would be best for my game and disable some dynamically ?
- Do you have information about games that switched the ad type and how it impacted the revenue / players opinions ?
- Could you provide some information about AdBlock / NoScript and whether it makes sense to disable the game if the ad could not be displayed ? #2 Do you plan to allow LiveUpdates without Ad Integration ?
- Is it possible for a developer to refuse a required time limit ad?
- How can we take advantage of all Ad types?
- You mention hacking quite often, could you provide more information about incidents ?
- Any new formats planned for this year?
- Could you discuss what the differences are in terms of displaying ads across multiple mochi ad formats (pre-roll, interlevel, clickaway) for direct buyers vs self-serve? Are there any differences? Are self-serve only displayed in certain places? Is it all 100% randomized based on bid/ad buyer rates? Etc. If I’m currently running a campaign on self-serve, what is my benefit to moving to a direct buy campaign?
View The Slides