A quick note from some friends of FGS:
Photo collage from previous HTML5 Developer Conferences
Conference Site, Registration Info:
We are excited to welcome both new and returning experts. Along with returning favorites we are grateful to some speakers coming for the first time, many making a special trip from outside the area and country. You can see our current speaker lineup here, which you can check back to see updates as they come.
We’ve expanded last year’s successful Training Classes selection, which now includes:
- Git & Github Foundations by Matthew McCullough
- Backbone.js and Ember by Chris Nelson
- Web Development with HTML5 by Rick Hurst
- Learn How to Use Node.js In Production by Christian Sanz
Training classes are all on April 3rd, while the conference days are April 1-2. We are proud to offer this quality lineup of instructors.
As HTML5DevConf holds its 4th conference, we hold to our responsibility and community contribution in being a developer-friendly conference by:
- Continuing to offer a diverse group of some of the best speakers in the industry on leading edge topics.
- Continuing to offer the most reasonable price at possibly the most difficult location in the world to do it in — our beloved downtown San Francisco.
- Still being a grass roots event run created people who never wanted to be anything but developers.