Thank you to everyone who made FGS 2011 a huge success! The conference sold out again this year, with over 500 attendees and hundreds more watching the live stream online. FGS continues to gain momentum due to the quality of our attendees, speakers, sponsors, and partners. Thank you all!
- Flash + A Whole New Dimension for Games
- The Evolution of Flash Games at PopCap and How They Came to Facebook
- Panel: Getting Your Games Sponsored
- The Mochis Awards Show
- Panel: Polish: Making Your games Shine
- Kabam’s Studio Model
- So You Want To Make A Facebook Game?
- Keeping Yourself Honest In Game Design
- Metrics From Top Game Developers
- Making a Single Player, Social Game, and Multiplayer Game on a Shoestring Budget. The Making of Snowfort.
- Kingdoms at War: Bridging an MMO World From iPhone to Flash
- How I Built a $10,000/mo Flash Game in My Spare Time
- Making a Game with Molehill: Zombie Tycoon
Photos, Videos, and More!
- View photos on the FGS Flickr group, and feel free to add your own!
- In case you missed it, there was an awesome photo booth at the after-party! Check out the photos
- Watch the Mochis Awards montage video
- Pre-GDC 2011: Adobe 3D-Capable ‘Molehill’ Flash Beta Launches, Unity Working On Flash Export Feature (Gamasutra, February 28, 2011)
- Enemies to Friends: Unity Supports Flash
- 2011 Flash Gaming Summit: Facebook, Flash Steering PopCap’s Future(IndustryGamers, February 27, 2011)
- Unity Exportera Vers Flash 3D (MacGeneration, February 28, 2011)
- Mochi Media CEO Jameson Hsu Talks About MM and Adobe’s Release of “Molehill” at FGS 2011(Eureka’s Castle, February 28, 2011)
- Flash Gaming Summit 2011: Frima Releases Interactive Demo of Zombie Tycoon on Molehill (IGN: PS3, February 28, 2011)
- Interview: Flash Gaming Summit 2011 (CasualGaming.biz, February 22, 2011)
- Unity, Flash & 3D on the web (blogs.unity3d.com, February 27, 2011)
- 25 Memorable Quotes from the 2011 Flash Gaming Summit (Bacon and Games, March 2, 2011)
- I Died & Went To Heaven But it Was Boring- So I Turned Up At FGS 2011… (The Rodinhoods, February 28,2011)
- Keeping Up With the Mochis #1: Bio Break (8-Bit Rocket, January 24, 2011)
- Keeping Up With The Mochis #2: A Creeping Realization (8-Bit Rocket, January 25, 2011)
Some Cool Tweets…
- @theestuarysf: “Loving the Flash Game Summit Format. Use of live streaming of both session tracks enable audiences to view content simultaneously #FGSummit”
- @stillsnowedin: “Had a blast at the Flash Gaming Summit, hope I get to go again next year.#fgs”
- @jmb02: “Flash Gaming Summit has fantastic coffee this year #fgs”
- @abavisg: “Watching the Flash Gaming Summit 2011. That’s it. I am officially a soon-to-be Flash game developer. #fevertalk”
- @itsamejohn: “Hanging out at Gaming Summit. So many awesome people here. #FGS”
- @BenOlding: “Had a great day at the #fgs. Met loads of great people”
Thanks, and enjoy!